At Cornerstone Home Inspection Services our basic full home inspections cover all major structural and mechanical items.
*What is covered in Cornerstone’s basic home inspections:
- Property grading – Proper slope of the grading
- Septic or Sewer – Location, type.
- Water Service – Location, type.
- Foundation – Type, access, condition.
- Crawl Space or Basement – General condition of the walls, floors, beams, floor framing system, and the absence or presence of water penetration.
- Plumbing System – General condition of all water lines, drain lines, fixtures, sump pumps, and water heater.
- Environmental Systems.
- Heating and cooling systems – Location, type, operation, humidifiers, air cleaners.
- Electrical System – Type, size of service, compatibility of wiring, safety of wiring.
- Built-in Appliances – Type and operation.
- Roof – Type, flashings, chimneys, gutters, downspouts, attic vents, and plumbing vents.
- Exterior Walls – Type and condition of windows, doors, soffits, veneer or wall coverings.
For pricing information, please call our office directly at (317)815-9497.
For a more in depth description of what our inspectors are trained to look for, click here.
*can only inspect visible and accessible areas.